Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random thoughts swirling around in my head

Why hello there, blog! How are you? I know you are feeling neglected lately, so I thought I would share some of the randomness floating around in my brain. Let's see, where shall we start?

Poor Miss H was sick last week. She was so pitiful, but at the same time sweet and cuddly. I hate that she wasn't feeling well, but kind of enjoyed the extra snuggles from her that I don't get as much any more.

Lil' B has taken to preschool like a champ. Since the first day she just walks right in like she owns the place and starts playing. When did my baby get so big?

Baby Bud #3 think she is a rock star. No, seriously. She is rocking and rolling in my belly day and night. The last ultrasound I had of her three weeks ago showed us that she was breech. I am praying that baby girl turns herself around the right way with all her rocking and rolling.

Mr. Rose and I are buying a new car and trying to decide if we should sell or trade my current vehicle. Isn't being an adult so much fun?

My whole family is at my favorite beach on Hilton Head Island, SC this week and I am stuck at home not. This causes me great jealousy angst.

We are really getting to know our new neighbors on either side of us. Since we are in a new construction neighborhood, we all moved in over the summer and seem to be bonding over the horrendous job our builder did of grading our backyards. Did I mention we have had record amounts of rainfall in Maryland this September. Like 15 inches of rain? So yes, I have a nice big mud puddle in the middle of my backyard. Hence, I repeat, isn't being an adult fun?

I seem to have developed a baking habit. About a month ago, I made Paula Deen's brownie recipe and they were fan-freaking-tastic. Gosh, I love me some Paula Deen. Last week I made her Peanut Butter Bars recipe and they were to die for! Instead of eating the whole pan myself, I sent some to my friend KLZ from Taming Insanity. She was kind enough to send me this picture of them.


That's what's been going on around here the past few weeks. So tell me, what have you been up to?


1 comment:

blueviolet said...

That was so sweet of you to share with your preggo friend. She's such a doll, that KLZ!

I'd be ticked off about that poor grading job too. That's not an easy thing to fix!